Saturday, January 30, 2010

Well its Saturday aka weigh in day.

When i woke up this morning i was a little afraid to step on the scale because i only made it to the gym twice this week, but on the other hand i was extremely curious because i remembered how awesome i ate this week. I stepped on the scale and to my great surprise, i had lost 4 lbs! I was exstatic! And still am! I am so proud of myself for making these changes and being dedicated to them. So far ive lost 8.5 lbs. over three weeks, not the best, but im 8 lbs. less!


Today i ate...


Breakfast- Green Monster


Lunch- Taco Salad!


Dinner- Chick-fil-a sandwich on wheat bun.

I work at CFA and i usually opt for the chargrilled sandwich no bun, but tonight i thought i would reward myself with a few extra carbs.



No comments:

Post a Comment