Friday, February 19, 2010

Feeling Accomplished...

5 reps!
1 rep consisting of two 30 second intervals and one 1 minute interval at a speed of 7mph. with 30 second breaks in between.

Today i reached five reps on the treadmill! OKay, maybe not the biggest deal to you runners, but hey, this is ME were talking about! NOT a runner!
I think i am being transformed though, i just love it! Not while im doing it really, when my legs feel like jello and my heart feels like its gonna jump out of my chest. But i DO love that feeling i get when my body is telling me to quit, that i cant go on any more, and i tell myself "You CAN do this. Just keep going!" and sure enough, i do! Its amazing. =)

Reaching my five rep goal has left me feeling optimistic about tomorrow's weigh in...im really hoping to have lost 3 lbs!
To be continueeed!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS! In no time you'll be doing more than just 5 reps! Good luck with weigh-in i BET you'll do fabulous! I really enjoy reading your blog.

    p.s Thank you for your comment, it means a lot! =D

    ReplyDelete