Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weigh in...

Saturday was weigh in and feeling optimistic i stepped on the scale only to be mildly dissapointed.
This past week i lost 2.2 lbs. bringing my weight to 192.8
so in total ive lost like, 14 lbs.
Im so ready to be in the 180s i can taste it! Tonight i prepared five meals for school as well as five servings of fruit, five boiled eggs to eat in the morning, and a couple of snacks. Hopefully this will make it nearly impossible to go off course this week. If i can just take care of dinner in a calorie friendly manner, and drink 8 glasses of H2o a day, then i should have a significant loss this week and be in the 180s!

Heres kind of a progress pic, just one i took today lookin happy n feeling good:

(click to enlarge)
Oh, almost forgot!

This week my jeans have been feeling baggier and i had to tighten my belt a knotch! And that shirt im wearing, i bought a little snug, and now it is way big! :)

2 comments:

  1. You look great... I love love love your hair... Do you have highlights? Im trying to get my butt to the hairdressers... Its been 5 yrs of do it my self.. HAHAHA Its time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Congrats!! SOOOO Happy for you! I love the pic! Keep it up! =D

    ReplyDelete